The Lean Presentation was a website where one could find the best videos on Lean Management, Kaizen and specific Lean tools sorted in a structured order for the ease of use. While writing for it I was scouring the depths of internet for those golden videos on various lean tools and concepts, and then added my commentary and leads for further research.
Although the website is now offline I recreated most of my posts:
- Lean Management and Lean Leadership
- Lean in 90 Seconds
- Push vs. Pull
- Plug Game by Lean Games
- QCO & SMED Overview by Gemba Academy
- Eight Principles of SMED
- Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance
- Pull System by Lean Concepts
- One-Piece Flow
- How to identify a bottleneck?
- Total Productive Maintenance by Gemba Academy
- Overview of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Calculating Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing
- Two Critical Flows
- The Role Of The Plant Manager in Lean
- 5S in Office
- Takt Time, Cycle Time, Lead Time
- 5S Numbers Game
- How to succeed with Lean programs
- TOC in production within Aerosud Aviation
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.