Learn more about two critical flows — “now” and “in the future” — and their constraints.
- world of constraints now;
- is policy a constraint;
- what is a constraint;
- constraints and flow of delivery, money, material, information;
- two critical flows;
- what is constraining the flow of improvement initiatives;
- management attention as the ultimate constraint (link);
- criticism of TOC’s short term orientation
You can see more videos by Marris Consulting here.
This post was originally written for The Lean Presentation.
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.