Learn more about two critical flows — “now” and “in the future” — and their constraints.
- world of constraints now;
- is policy a constraint;
- what is a constraint;
- constraints and flow of delivery, money, material, information;
- two critical flows;
- what is constraining the flow of improvement initiatives;
- management attention as the ultimate constraint (link);
- criticism of TOC’s short term orientation
You can see more videos by Marris Consulting here.
This post was originally written for The Lean Presentation.