Whenever a brilliant idea comes to you, make sure to:
- Write it down—who is it for, what is it about, how it gets made, and how you benefit from it.
- Take a good look at what you've written down. Does it make sense?
If it does, proceed to making two lists:
- Write down everything that needs to be true for your idea to work as you described it.
- Write down everything that needs to be true for your idea to be a success.
- Take a good look at what you've written down. Does it look remotely possible?
If it does, congratulations, you have an idea that you can take to someone to discuss it further.
Upcoming growth opportunities with Bruno
November 26th: Fearless Innovation
We rarely fail due to others. In fact, most innovations fail due to shortcomings in our own processes, beliefs, and actions. Competition simply picks up the advantage.
Good news is that overcoming these shortcomings means taking a significant step towards owning your success. And that is why I’m organising this unique workshop. Limited seats available.
Three latest posts
Bruno Unfiltered is a weekly newsletter bringing you Bruno's latest thoughts on contemporary topics in his signature style. No one and nothing is spared.