Now is a good time to pause and reflect on the twelve months behind you.
Grab pen and paper, and answer whichever of the following you feel like:
- What have you set out to do? How did that go?
- What went well? What went bad?
- What went as expected? What didn't go as expected? How did you cope?
- What has changed? What hasn't?
- What do you wish from next twelve month?
- What are you doing about it?
- What will you do about it?
Remember, you are in control of your future. Seize the opportunity.
Upcoming growth opportunities with Bruno
January 18th: The Corporate Innovation Toolbox
2020 has been a chaotic year, and has once more demonstrated that those who vigorously embrace change and dare to innovate, fare better than those who don't.
Corporate innovation is about mastering doing and managing innovation, and you need the right tools to do both. In this two-hour session I'll provide you exactly that.
Make 2021 your most innovative year to date—register here.
Three latest posts
Bruno Unfiltered is a weekly newsletter bringing you Bruno's latest thoughts on contemporary topics in his signature style. No one and nothing is spared.