Lean Startup in a nutshell
Lean Startup, a methodology for developing businesses and products, in 56 minutes.
In the Lean Startup Fundamentals webinar, Simen and I address:
- what does pivoting look like in real life,
- what is the difference between fortune teller and detective,
- five principles of entrepreneurship,
- four stages of innovation,
- technology adoption curve,
- what are the essential tools in the Lean Startup practitioner's toolbox,
- best books to master the Lean Startup, and
- a bunch of questions from the audience.
You can watch the webinar recording here:
For further reading I suggest:
Get in touch if you have any questions after watching the webinar.
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.