Corporate innovation is a numbers game, hence how you structure your portfolio has direct implications on the outcomes that will be achieved. In this webinar I addressed:
- what is the purpose of the innovation portfolio,
- the difference between innovation portfolio, pipeline, and funnel,
- relationship between innovation strategy and portfolio,
- vital essentials for designing a powerful innovation portfolio, and
- key ingredients for creating a powerful strategic thrust.
By the end of the webinar you will have a pragmatic framework you can immediately use to design your own innovation portfolio.
After you finish watching, feel free reach out with any questions you might have.
You can find recording, timestamps, and license information below.
|02:20||Innovation practice and innovation strategy|
|05:20||Innovation pipeline, funnel, and portfolio|
|11:05||Sequential and parallel flow of innovation|
|18:19||Innovation portfolio thinking|
|23:30||Innovation portfolio design|
|24:10||Innovation portfolio dimensions|
|32:20||What goes into your innovation portfolio|
|42:20||Showing your innovation portfolio|
|54:55||Strategic thrust of powerful innovation portfolio|
© 2020, Bruno Pešec. All rights reserved.