In the interview Bruno Pešec On The 5 Habits That Can Accelerate Product Development Cycles with Rachel Kline of the Authority Magazine I've discussed product development, innovation, and strategy.
Some of the topics include:
- the myth of cross-functional collaboration,
- importance of information, decision, and resource flows,
- how can clarity of definitions, expectations, destination, direction, and accountability speed up product development,
- why cookbook approach to product development sucks,
- alternative to trade-offs,
- data-enriched product development,
- pivoting based on actual customer data, and
- some personal anecdotes.
You can read the full interview here.
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.