I've recently been interviewed by Paul Moss, discussing how to build a successful startup and numerous other topics.
In the interview I share more about the following five things I have observed as characteristics of highly successful startups:
- They have relentless focus on their value flow.
- They grow revenue first, and then optimize processes as they’re moving.
- They understand the key drivers of their growth.
- Their founders can cope with uncertainty.
- The founders are aware that they may not be the best people for management.
Most of the things I discuss apply to corporate entrepreneurs as well.
Read the full interview here:
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.