How might a leading European bank grow its market share and remain competitive in the 21st century?
Some of the tactics and methods I cover during the call are:
- No burning platform.
- Alignment on strategy and innovation.
- Avoid value destruction; protect the asset.
- Don't invest in misaligned ideas.
- Don't invest in orphan ideas.
- Secure innovation budget, but release it in tranches.
- Big bang transformations mean big waste.
- Establish innovation vanguard.
- Establish innovation objectives.
- On-the-job training and practical use.
- Innovators innovate, managers manage, executives fund.
- Tackle business unit by business unit.
You can watch the recording here (including select snippets), or by using the player below:
Reach out should you want to exchange notes or discuss any point.
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.