Here are some of the key takeaways from our episode:
- Exploring what being a minimalist world traveler means.
- Insight into Bruno’s new book Augmented strategy: How to combine human intuition with insights from data, to make better strategic decisions faster.
- How to convert the overwhelming amounts of data that are at our disposal and use it to enhance our decision-making processes.
- The different types of data that are out there and which ones business leaders should be keen on.
- Why most companies just collect CX data and do not take action, thus leaving them stuck in the primitive stages.
- Knowledge and information management within an organization.
- Identifying high stake decisions.
- Modern innovation strategies. Why companies should tackle problems individually when creating a foundation.
You can listen to the episode here, or using the player below:
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.