Listen to my conversation with Tracy Wilson on the UNLOCKED podcast, where we discussed:
- It's not just about the technical side of how businesses actually work.
- Where failure becomes useful is if you're able to learn something from it.
- You have to be aware that you have limited time & resources, enthusiasm & drive are your prime things.
- Idea versus thoughts.
- Never assume that you are done.
- Start with something that already exists, then you focus on the value.
- Spend ideas, not money.
- How to find business opportunities hidden in plain sight.
- Not all problems are worth solving.
- Solopreneurs: spend 80% of your time doing this.
- Customers will tolerate your unpolished edges if you offer real value.
You can listen to the episode here, or by using the player below:
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.