Nine surefire ways to absolutely waste your innovation budget:
- Investing in thoughts.
- Wasting time prioritising ideas.
- Investing in orphan ideas.
- Investing too much, too early.
- Skipping the market development stage.
- Under investing.
- Forgetting that size matters.
- Failing to document your learning.
- Confusing the amount of money spent so far as a valid argument for further investment.
You can learn more how to avoid expensive innovation mistakes by reading the following ebook:
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.