I return to Patrick Daly's Dublin South 93.9 FM Interlinks programme to discuss innovation, business, and an ebook I've recently published. Talking points were:
- what motivated me to write this book,
- why is innovation important in business and what's wrong with the "If it ain’t broke don’t fix it?" mindset,
- different types of innovation,
- can the creative process be systematised without losing the creativity,
- 2 most salient mistakes that companies make when embarking on the path of innovation,
- why do so many struggle with the transition from the idea on paper to manifestation in the real world,
- how can we create an environment to promote the small incremental innovations at all levels as well as the blockbusters, and
- how did COVID-19 influence the way organisations work and innovate.
Hit play to listen the episode:
To download your copy of the 9 Big Don'ts of Corporate Innovation ebook, head to:
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.