In the recent Innovation Cafe by Hugo de Sousa, I've shared five best practices for corporate innovation in turbulent times:
- Don't try to weather the storm by locking yourself away.
- Accept that current reality is different.
- Relentlessly focus on the customer and value creation.
- Focus creativity on revenue generating innovations; cost reduction is a side effect of pursuing value creation.
- Take care of your own and of your peers' well-being.
Following that we've discussed a number of topics, some being how to organise for best innovation performance, how to measure innovation, metered funding, corporate venturing, what does it take for true disruptive innovation to happen...
You can watch the whole session here:
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.