A lot of people talk about growth, but not all growth is good. It's strategic, sustainable, and profitable growth that we are really interested in. It is quite possible to invest and scale something, grow it artificially, and then it comes down as a house of cards.
Above bit is an excerpt from the Bruno Pešec of Pesec Global: How To Grow Your Business In A Challenging Economy interview I recently did. Here are some of the points I addressed in it:
- why not all growth is good,
- how to cope with uncertainty,
- leaders' role during challenging times,
- enhancing morale when all goes to shit,
- plans versus planning,
- how to treat customers,
- common mistakes business make during turbulent times, and
- five actions businesses should take to grow during challenging economy.
You can read the full interview here:
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.