Innovation can be much more than coming up with new products and services.
Here are 11 questions you can use to trigger your imagination:
- What other customer segments could we serve with what we have?
- What other customer needs could we serve with what we have?
- What customer needs should we stop serving?
- How could we change our relationship with our customers?
- How else could we reach our customers?
- How could we change the narrative around our products and services to make them more valuable?
- How else could we generate revenue with what we have?
- Do we understand our key processes for creating and delivering value to our customers?
- What would our business look like if we completely removed the most expensive activity in our value chain?
- What would our business look like if we hand over a part of our value creation process to the supplier? What if we took over a part of our value creation process from the supplier?
- What would we do if we lost our biggest competitive advantage?
- Pick three questions and answer them, alone or with a team.
- Come up with 11 new questions.
- Use contraints to spice things up.
Keep repeating the above, and you'll never run out of ideas.
Subscribe to get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox. No spam. Only Bruno.